We are not just another company. Felix Schoeller is a family business and has been since 1895. Dedicated employees and challenging tasks in an international setting accompany us on our journey. We rely on flexibility, responsibility and trust and we provide the best possible environment for our employees to flourish. As in a real family, we say: your growth is our growth. We operate across 17 locations in 10 countries worldwide. Our strong team consists of 3,700 enthusiastic experts in specialty papers, across areas such as photography, digital printing systems, textiles, furniture, wood materials, wallpapers and packaging.
These will be your tasks:
- Adhere to all mill and departmental safety policies and procedures.
- Fork Truck Qualified
- Ability to lift 50# overhead
- Must be willing to perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain new and existing production and facility equipment according to safety procedures, predictive and productive maintenance systems, and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives
- Must be willing to work any shift and be on call to provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Must be a strong team member willing to work as assigned with good interpersonal and communication skills and have the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be capable of analyzing process data and making decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities.
- Must be willing to perform plumbing, carpentry and painting as assigned
- Perform Filter changes for trim system, electrical and HVAC equipment as directed